The NEW St. John’s School STEM Lab has some exciting updates in construction!
- Nana Wall (folding glass wall) is up!
- Tech storage cabinets are up!
- Ceiling tiles are nearly ready to go in!
Technology still to come:
- THREE 85″ Flat-screen panels for instruction display
- Apple TVs for all display panels
- 3D printing lab (FOUR 3D printers already purchased!)
- Integrated audio system for presentations
- Steelcase Makerspace furnishing by Tangram Designs
Thank you to our school Auxiliary, church and outside donors who made this all possible!